- Monticello Clinic, 2005 to present. Elected to Buffalo Clinic Executive Committee in 2009.
- Member, Buffalo Clinic Executive Committee, 2009 – present
- Board Member, Monticello Big Lake Community Hospital, 2009 – 2012
- Group Health Cooperative, Madison, WI, 2001 – 2005.
- Residency-Pediatric, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh.
- Doctor of Medicine, Jefferson Medical College
- Bachelor’s-Psychology and Neuorscience, Wesleyan University
- Board Certified, Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation – also an instructor
- Dr. Mahoney earned a prestigous teaching award teaching Family Medicine residents at Group Health Cooperative and started two successful healthy habits programs for children.
A sports enthusiast, Dr. Mahoney enjoys both soccer and running. Dr. Mahoney was fortunate enough to run in the Olympic Trials for the marathon in 2004 after running a 2:19:36 marathon. His passion for fitness has led him to create programs for kids centered on childhood obesity prevention through nutrition and exercise. He also enjoys spending time with his wife, son and daughter.